About Rogue Fitness
- Rogue Fitness is the leading manufacturer of strength and conditioning equipment, including barbells, power racks, sleds, and accessories
- Founded in a garage in 2006, the company has grown to 800+ team members at its 600,000 sq. ft. headquarters near downtown Columbus, Ohio
- Rogue is the official equipment supplier of the CrossFit Games, USA Weightlifting, the Arnold Strongman Classic, and the World’s Strongest Man competition
- The company remains dedicated to serving the needs of serious athletes at every level, from the garage to the arena.
- Read more about The Rogue Way
- We work until it’s done
- Everyone puts their boots on the same way
- High Speed, Low Drag
Effective immediately until further notice:
- An additional $2/hr for all hourly roles
- Free onsite lunch 3 days a week
- Overtime pay rate bumped to 2X for hours worked
As the CNC Operator, you will produce machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. Our CNC operators will be expected to maintain quality, equipment and supplies, safety standards, and detailed records.