Helps manage all inventory control related activities, including the execution of inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding, and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
• Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
• Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital.
• Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately.
• Ensure materials are ready and available for production as and when required.
• 1 -- 2 years of experience in inventory control.
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
• Ability to operate a sit down forklift and electric pallet jacks.
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds and carry up to 80 feet.
• Ability to climb picking ladders and reach to a height of 8 feet from the ladder.