Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in creating technical designs and specifications.
- Participates in analysis and evaluations required to improve performance and usability.
- Completes programming tasks on time and within the standards prescribed by the team.
- Contributes by coding, configuration, documentation, and hands-on support.
- Works within a variety of technical environments (web, database, desktop, system integration) using modern technology.
- Students enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Programming experience with C# or similar object-oriented language.
- Able to comprehend programming patterns, scripting languages, and markup languages.
- Understanding of MVC software pattern.
- Familiarity with relational databases and queries.
- Minimum of 3.0 grade point average is required.
Critical Internship Takeaways
- Experience in technical problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skills.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX (ERP).
Projects and Perks
- Prepare a documented flow of how a process works in an application.
- Regular feedback from Senior Staff Developers.
- Experience communicating professionally with both business and technical personnel.
- Regular interaction with technical managers and directors.